K9 Training & Sales for Cuyahoga County, OH
Get more info on K9 Training & Sales for
Mike Watkins proudly serves customers in Cuyahoga County, OH with K9 Training & Sales. We Specialize in Police K9's, Detection K9's, Personal Protection, Basic Obedience and Problem Solving.
- We Provide Police, Detection, and Military K9’s
- We provide, Family Protection and Executive Protection
- We provide Personal Protection, Shutzhund Titled, Obedience Trained K9’s and Puppies
- We sell only top quality and proven Equipment
- We have tailor made programs and training to fit all your needs
- We import Top Quality working dogs and pups from Europe
- We deal honestly, ethically, and professionally
What our customers say about us...
Cuyahoga County, OH K9 Training & Sales Areas
About Cuyahoga County
Cuyahoga County (/ka.h/ or /ka.ho/) is located in the northeastern part of the U.S. state of Ohio on the southern shore of Lake Erie, across the U.S.-Canada maritime border. As of the 2020 United States Census, its population was 1,264,817, making it the second-most-populous county in the state.
The county seat and largest city is Cleveland. The county is bisected by the Cuyahoga River, which gave the county its name. Cuyahoga is an Iroquoian word meaning "crooked river". Cuyahoga County is the core of the Greater Cleveland Metropolitan Area and of the ClevelandAkronCanton combined statistical area.
Former U.S. President James A. Garfield was born in what was at the time Cuyahoga County's Orange Township.
Learn more about Cuyahoga County, OH